trouble with button on web site

Don H

Running latest version of NVDA on a Win 10 system.

While trying to register a new purchase on a web site I came accross a button to upload your receipt. With NVDA running there is no way I have found to get this button to activate. Tried hitting the enter key on it, press the space bar on it and even had sighted help click on it with a physical mouse.

Turn off NVDA and open JAWS and the button works as expected. I really don't want to use Jaws for anything but wonder why NVDA won't allow this button to be used.

Thanks