Re: free programs for copying and moving folders

Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...>

I like using a program because is faster than the one on windows file explorer

On 8/7/2017 8:04 PM, Gene wrote:
I saw that someone suggested using the Windows copy function.  Do you dislike it for some reason?  I gather there have been changes in recent versions of Windows but I don't know what they are.

Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] free programs for copying and moving folders

Yes I did try one version back and still didn't work.

On 8/7/2017 5:31 PM, Gene wrote:
Are you saying that earlier versions don't work in Windows 10?  Have you tried the last screen-reader compatible version?

Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 4:28 PM

Verry good idea butt I am using windows 10

On 8/7/2017 5:26 PM, Gene wrote:
Why not ask if someone has an older version of Tera Copy (spelling?  That way you can continue using it unless the older version won't work with the version of Windows you are using.

Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 3:34 PM

Hay I was looking for a good program for moving and copying files for
faster speed.  I use to use tera copy butt it no longer works with a
screen reader.  If any knows of a good and free copyer just let me know.