Re: Announcement: Jamie moving on from NV Access

David Moore

Hi all,

Honestly, I am shocked that Jamie will not be working for NV Access anymore.

I am so happy for him, and wish him the best at his new dream job.

I really pray that NVDA grows, and that I will be able to do more for the NVDA community. NVDA works so well with Edge and so many programs.

I use NVDA more than JAWS now, and I believe that before long, I will be using NVDA and Narrator and I will get rid of JAWS LOL!

Web accessibility is so important. I get on so many web sites to watch movies and videos, and they are not very accessible at all. I use them, but I have to play and tinker with them for hours before I can figure out work arounds to use them.

It should not have to be that way for everyone.

I really hope that Jamie can influence Web Site authors to keep accessibility in mind as they are creating their web sites.

Have a great one, all!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10