Re: Announcement: Jamie moving on from NV Access

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

At first glance, this seems sad.  But if he really is able to make an impact on Mozilla's projects towards accessibility, that would be great.  We're not losing a son, we're gaining an insider for accessibility at one of the world's leading software producers.  I don't know if he monitors this list, but if he does,maybe he can convince Mozilla to add an official add on for captcha solving??

Hi everyone,

An announcement today to share with you that Jamie has decided to move on from NV Access.

Read his personal announcement here: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/jamie-moving-on-from-nv-access/

On behalf of all of us, we wish Jamie well into the future, knowing that he will be a great champion for accessibility wherever he goes.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

www.nvaccess.org