Re: Important: Nearly complete NVDACon 2016 schedule posted

laura cornwell <lauracornwell1@...>

Hey there, can you remotewith me and help me with the team talk sever?

On 4/12/2016 01:49 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Oops, this is talking about schedule, not the conference recording. Sorry about this.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: Joseph Lee [mailto:joseph.lee22590@...]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:49 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Important: Nearly complete NVDACon 2016 posted

Dear members of the NVDA community and supporters around the world:

Can you believe that NVDACon 2016 is just ten days away? And, just in time, the nearly complete schedule for NVDA Users and Developers Conference 2016 (Tenth Anniversary Edition) is now available. Featuring speakers from NV Access, Mozilla, Dictation Bridge and others, coupled with helpful sessions for beginners, add-on users and others, this is turning out to be a packed gathering.

The schedule and other conference info can be found at:

http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/nvdacon.php

The final schedule will be posted later this week once conference organizers hear back from one or two presenters.

Hope to see many of you at NVDACon 2016.

Sincerely,

Joseph S. Lee

Chair, NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee

--
Laura K Cornwell