From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Justin Harris
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 10:02 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] to Joseph and other developers of SPL Addon

Hi Joseph and others,
I somehow managed to break the spl addon for NVDA. I had a power outage.
When the computer came back on, things weren't quite working as they should with some of my shortcut keys. Such as activating the SPL Assistante layer, getting weather info, etc. In the past, whenever I had issues, I would just go in and delete the key assignments and assign them again, and would be good to go. However, it appears I accidently deleted the command entirely, not just the keys assigned to them. No idea how that could even happen, but in the area do assign gestures and key commands, these options do not even appear.
I have tried to uninstall and then reinstall the addon, with no such luck. Studio itself continues to run normally, so I don't think anything got messed up there. Any idea how this could have happened? Even more importantly, any idea how I can go about fixing it?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Kind regards,
Justin Harris