Re: NVDA Loses Focus Frequently Now

Rich De Steno <ironrock@...>

The current version, 2016.1.

Rich De Steno

On 4/12/2016 10:58 PM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
hello.
which version of nvda do you use?
i use 2015.3 on windows xp and i face this problem too.
i press encert control n for nvda to work and even sometimes end the
nvda process in task manager to work again.

On 4/13/16, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Rich,

Maybe you can try uninstalling NVDA and then reinstall it. Hopefully that
will solve the problem.

Hope this helps.

Rosemarie

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich De Steno [mailto:ironrock@verizon.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 7:03 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Loses Focus Frequently Now

I am experiencing frequent loss of focus by NVDA with the current version.
After a couple of minutes in a program, the arrow keys and other keys are
slow to react and pressing insert-t just says "t" instead of the title bar.
I must press control-alt-n to reload NVDA at that point, but it happens
often now. I am using Windows 7 Pro on a Dell laptop.

--
Rich De Steno