Re: Future of NVDA

George Zaynoun

Hi Quentin!

Let me give you a living example that clarifies what I meant in a better way:
If I am on the desktop using say my Brailliant BI32 regardless of how and what Braille is tethered to the keys are locked to where I am, the display shows only the icon I have highlighted. I am not thinking just when we are on the web I want the Braille display to navigate freely regardless of where we are, I have Microsoft Surface Pro 4 with type cover i.e laptop keyboard layout.

I wish my requests get to the devs via this list, am not expert of this Gethub thing and I don't like the Braille display keys to interrupt speech.

I wish if anybody is against what I take up in Braille let's find a toggle for these things, thanks.