From: George Zaynoun <mailto:humorlessgeza@samobile.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 11:36 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Braille tethering
It seems a bit difficult to edit my Braille display keys but I will
keep trying, however I am aware of that keyboard typing interrupt
speech but it was not that I meant I meant and mean Braille display
keys, also I would like to have a feature whereby typing passwords
would reveal the typed characters in Braille, it can be a checkbox to
toggle, finally why not make NVDA detect which Braille display
automatically when one changes Braille display, SystemAccess does that
and I like to automate most things like that.
I hope some if not all of what I wished be implemented sometime, thanks.