Re: Suggestion: Switch from Email List to a Forum

I also have to agree

On 8/10/2017 9:03 AM, Mary Otten wrote:
Don't think so. Heat forms. Don't like anything that makes me go to the web when I can get it in my email. All it requires is for people to have a little bit of discipline and keep threads on topic. Much more efficient this way in my opinion.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2017, at 8:20 AM, Noah Carver via Groups.Io <carvernoah309@...> wrote:

Hi,

Okay, I'm not trying to kick the hornet's nest, but would it be more beneficial to switch from groups.io to a web forum? PunBB, for example, is very accessible and configurable, and it can be set up to email users when they get a message from a forum topic that a user has subscribed to.

Cheers,

Noah