Re: Something like Karen's Replicator for windows 8?

David Griffith

I am surprised that Karen’s Replicator is not working for you in Windows 8.

It is still working flawlessy every night doing backups for me in Windows 10 Creators  Update on both my laptop and my desktop machines.

I know that is not much help on its own but it does suggest that the problem you are experiencing may be a local issue. Have you tried an in-install and re-install?

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10