Re: Suggestion: Switch from Email List to a Forum

john s

I have never liked forums as there is too much stuff to wade through.

At 11:31 AM 8/10/2017, you wrote:
no, i cant use forums and only prefer email like now.

On 8/10/17, Bill Dengler <codeofdusk@...> wrote:
Or a subreddit...

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Noah
Carver via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 15:20
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Suggestion: Switch from Email List to a Forum

Hi,

Okay, I'm not trying to kick the hornet's nest, but would it be more
beneficial to switch from groups.io to a web forum? PunBB, for example, is
very accessible and configurable, and it can be set up to email users when
they get a message from a forum topic that a user has subscribed to.

Cheers,

Noah

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is: