Re: running nvda in admin mode?

Tony Ballou

Hi,

To my knowledge, I don't think so, which is why I've always put the
shortcut on the desktop.

Tony

On 8/10/2017 1:11 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I actually don't. Is there a way I can do this from the run dialogue just once then I can revert with just the normal nvda command? I was going to ask on the developers list but I seem to have ben removed. I'm using the latest and gratest snap.

Take care
On Aug 10, 2017, at 7:51 AM, Tony Ballou <cyberpro224@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi,

If you have NVDA on the desktop, place the focus there and hit the
context menu, from there arrow down to the run as administrator option
hit it and when prompted press alt-y. Should do the trick.

Tony

On 8/9/2017 6:24 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Hello. Running xsplit and I talked to one of the devs. They got better accessibility when running nvda in admin mode. How do I run nvda as an administrator again? I forgot.

Using windows 10 over here and the latest snap.