From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New
Zealand
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 3:53 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Win10 Essentials: NO sounds or Suggestions

hi

it might be a good idea to see which version of the add on you have. I was
100 percent sure mine was stable but when i checked it said it was a
developers version. so i uninstalled it and got the stable version and
installed it and it seems back to normal. maybe you are running a developers
version as well?

Gene nz

On 11/08/2017 10:33, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, Gene NZ,

I discovered the same thing. I'll try disabling the add-on.

Rosemarie