From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 4:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] running nvda in admin mode?

No, I want to run my real copy in admin mode then revert, or maybe I can just keep it there for xsplit broadcaster to run correctly, I dunno.. I could use the portalbe copy but  I will have to keep that updated along wiht the snaps I use.

On Aug 10, 2017, at 3:08 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,
If I'm reading this thread correctly, what Sarah might be referring to is a way to launch the portable copy of NVDA with admin privileges (UI Access).
To Sarah: whoever is asking you this question, please tell that person that the only "real" way of running NVDA with admin privileges is installing it.
Cheers,
Joseph