From: "Noah Carver via Groups.Io" <carvernoah309=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 8:20 AM
Subject: [nvda] Suggestion: Switch from Email List to a Forum

Hi,

Okay, I'm not trying to kick the hornet's nest, but would it be more beneficial to switch from groups.io to a web forum? PunBB, for example, is very accessible and configurable, and it can be set up to email users when they get a message from a forum topic that a user has subscribed to.

Cheers,

Noah