windows 10 app esentials no longer in my preferences in my nvda after the latest update

brian <sackriderbrian45@...>

This morning when I turned on my computer I heard a message that there was an update for windows app esentials when I down loaded it and I went in to my nvda preferences there was no windows 10 there like there use to be. When I went in to my add on list it is there so how do I get in to it now?

Brian Sackrider

On 8/10/2017 5:53 PM, Rob wrote:
Ever since upgrading to
Windows 10 App Essentials 20170809A-dev
there are no sounds or search suggestions given in the start menu. Previously, you heard a swooshing sound when you pressed the start button; and suggestions were given when you typed. This no longer occurs.
The windows version is
Microsoft Windows
Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.540)