Re: changing the reading order in thunder bird

Ron Canazzi

Hi Gene,

I can never get this method of changing order of columns to work. I am also seeing that you can remove columns one by one. I haven't had the nerve to try this yet, but I wonder if you were to remove all the columns and then add them one by one, would they come in the order you added them?

On 8/11/2017 12:49 AM, Gene New Zealand wrote:
hi Bobby

check out the section on my website that says about moving columns
adding them or removing them etc on the following page at
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/accessible%20email%20client%20mozilla%20thunderbird.html

You can jump down by headings quickly to that section called they are to
show and hide columns and drag and drop.

hope this helps.

it can be done but you need to do a little object navigation to do it.

Gene nz

On 10/08/2017 16:23, Bobby Vinton wrote:
Hay I was wondering how to make thunder bird say unread first instead
of reading the who it's from. How do I change the statice

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"