Re: OT No Win 7 updates?

enes sarıbaş

hi,
there is a problem with win7 checking for updates. Sometimes it can take about 8 hours apparently. My advice is let it sit there.

On 4/13/2016 6:32 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:
I've noticed there appears to be no updates for my Win 7 64 bit Home Premium this month. My Win 10 machine updated just fine yesterday but not this one. I just forced it to check for updates, and it just sat there spinning away for over an hour saying it was still checking for updates so I closed it. Is anyone else using Win 7 and noticing anything like this?

Roger