Community add-on updates service and translations synchronization: back online, emergency lifted

Hi all,

As of earlier this evening, our community add-ons update service and translations synchronization mechanisms are back online. I needed to let it run through some tests to make sure it is working, and as of this moment, the facilities are functioning.

A word of caution to Bitbucket/nvdaaddonteam people: under any circumstances, repositories listed under that team account (especially addonFiles repository) should NEVER be deleted by anyone other than administrators. In case of repository removal, it’ll be done if this is necessary and after going through a careful review process.

Cheers,

Joseph