Re: OT No Win 7 updates?

Angela Delicata

This morning my updates were a bit slow, but maybe it was due to wi-fi connection only.
Best.
Angela from Italy

Il 13/04/2016 19:50, enes sarıbaş ha scritto:
hi,
there is a problem with win7 checking for updates. Sometimes it can take
about 8 hours apparently. My advice is let it sit there.

On 4/13/2016 6:32 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:
I've noticed there appears to be no updates for my Win 7 64 bit Home
Premium this month. My Win 10 machine updated just fine yesterday but
not this one. I just forced it to check for updates, and it just sat
there spinning away for over an hour saying it was still checking for
updates so I closed it. Is anyone else using Win 7 and noticing
anything like this?

Roger

---