Re: Suggestion: Switch from Email List to a Forum

Chris

the major down side of an mailing list is that people are lazy, so instead of going the web interface and doing a basic search for their issue/problem they will just send off an email rather than making an effort to find a solution for their issue/problem

Hence unnecessary traffic and frustration for all

From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 11 August 2017 09:09
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Suggestion: Switch from Email List to a Forum

Yes I don't think the poster has looked properly really.

It serves all possible worlds as it stands.

It of course has the same hassles as any kind of email does that of ISPs

blocking its servers sometimes but it somehow seems to have gotten around

this by sendin you a bouncing message, one assumes using a different server

address so you actually normally get it to be able to unbounce when the

problem jas been cleared.

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.