Re: Suggestion: Switch from Email List to a Forum

Antony Stone

Interesting.

Maybe the original proposer of "switching from an email list to a forum" could
comment on what seems to be missing from what we have now, in that case?

I wasn't aware of the current forum features.

Antony.

On Friday 11 August 2017 at 16:49:22, V Stuart Foote wrote:

The NVDA portal on groups.io already functions as both:

1). functional ML in various subscription modes (digest, message, no-mail
etc) , via the your accounts subscription panel

2). as an effective forum via the Topics view --
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topics (
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topics ) with messages grouped into threads
with sort options. It includes an effective search

Not clear what more is needed to support users preferring either use mode.
--
Atheism is a non-prophet-making organisation.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.