Re: Suggestion: Switch from Email List to a Forum

And, again, this is a complete non-issue.   Groups.io is the only entity I know of that is a hybrid of true e-mail list and true forum in one.  It is your choice to use one interface, the other, or even both occasionally.

I wish more folks would actually search the online archive when they know they've seen something in the past.  You don't even have to log in to do that.

            Niels Bohr