From: "Chris" <chrismedley@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Suggestion: Switch from Email List to a Forum

Maybe the starting of new topics should only be allowed from the web interface,
But keep you can still reply via email

As its blatantly obvious that people are so lazy than rather than opening a web browser and do a quick groups.io or google search in a matter of seconds
They would ratter wait 1 minute, 1 hour even days or forever!
Rather than open a web browser, unbelievable! 😃