Re: Is there a Python IDE that works well with NVDA?

Jacob Kruger

Not a direct answer, but, when working with python - and PHP, etc. - I just use edSharp as my programmer's text editor.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-08-12 19:14, John J. Boyer wrote:
Of courdse there's the Pythpon console in the Tools menu, but for serious programming something more is needed. I'm
using Braille. That probably means that I would have to switch between a contracted Braille table and an 8-dot table
with the Braille menu. That is why I would like the feature of being able to switch between the two with a skingle key
press. This is what BRLTTY provides.

Thanks,
John