From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of James
AUSTIN
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 11:18 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] start menu problem

Hi everyone,

I am getting this issue too, but have not, so far as I know, updated to the
latest Windows. Anyway, the below issue was solved for me the following
link.

HTH
James

On 12/08/2017 14:08, Gary Metzler wrote:

Hi All,

I am using the latest nvda and the latest windows 10. For some
reason when I hit the window key the start menu dosen't come up. I needed
to find something but, I had to use narrator to do it. Is anyone else
having this problem? Thanks for any help.Regards, Gary kn4ox