Re: Vivaldi Web Browser

Gene

I've heard of it but I haven't useed it.  Aside from the specific question about captchas, when I see a specialized adaptive program when there are accessible standard programs used by sighted users, my question always is whether any functions are not available that are in the standard programs.  There are times when special programs are desirable but I've seen far too many instances of special programs not having features that standard accessible programs have.

Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Vivaldi Web Browser

I haven't heard of this browser.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Raghavendra Janivarada
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Vivaldi Web Browser

Hi NVDA Users,

Please check this browser specially made for visually impaired persons.

Up to what extend it is accessible for VI?

Is it fully compatible with NVDA?

Under Tools menue Captcha option is there.

Can we use it to solve captcha problems?

Kindly throw some light on it.

https://vivaldi.com/download/

Thanks

Raghu