Re: Navigation keys not working #addonrelease

hi.
did you press nvda+shift+space key by accident when you use your
firefox, chrome or other browsers?
when you are in such browsers, press these combination of keys and
nvda should says single letter navigation keys on if its turned off by
accident.
hope that help and God bless you!

On 8/13/17, Wayne Melling <hoptercoptor@...> wrote:
Hi GeneĀ ,

When on a web page the arrow keys, page up, page down, home, and end keys
work. I can read the web page using the above-mentioned keys. Just the quick
navigation keys do not work, when pressed they just say the letter of the
key pressed. The quick navigation keys work with edge and in thunderbird.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Wayne
holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.