Re: Navigation keys not working #addonrelease

John J. Boyer

I tried the nvda+shift+space combination in Firefox and nothing worked, not even the arrow keys and tab key. I had to
tell NVDA not
to save the configuration on exit and then restart it.

John

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 07:24:44AM +0430, nasrin khaksar wrote:
hi.
did you press nvda+shift+space key by accident when you use your
firefox, chrome or other browsers?
when you are in such browsers, press these combination of keys and
nvda should says single letter navigation keys on if its turned off by
accident.
hope that help and God bless you!

On 8/13/17, Wayne Melling <hoptercoptor@...> wrote:
Hi GeneĀ ,

When on a web page the arrow keys, page up, page down, home, and end keys
work. I can read the web page using the above-mentioned keys. Just the quick
navigation keys do not work, when pressed they just say the letter of the
key pressed. The quick navigation keys work with edge and in thunderbird.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Wayne

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.