From: "Raghavendra Janivarada" <raghavendrakarnataka@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 4:55 PM
Subject: [nvda] Vivaldi Web Browser

Hi NVDA Users,
Please check this browser specially made for visually impaired persons.
Up to what extend it is accessible for VI?
Is it fully compatible with NVDA?
Under Tools menue Captcha option is there.
Can we use it to solve captcha problems?
Kindly throw some light on it.
https://vivaldi.com/download/
Thanks
Raghu