From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Vivaldi Web Browser

I've heard of it but I haven't useed it. Aside from the specific question about captchas, when I see a specialized adaptive program when there are accessible standard programs used by sighted users, my question always is whether any functions are not available that are in the standard programs. There are times when special programs are desirable but I've seen far too many instances of special programs not having features that standard accessible programs have.