From: "Wayne Melling" <hoptercoptor@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2017 3:48 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Navigation keys not working #addonrelease #addonrelease

Hi Gene ,

When on a web page the arrow keys, page up, page down, home, and end keys work. I can read the web page using the above-mentioned keys. Just the quick navigation keys do not work, when pressed they just say the letter of the key pressed. The quick navigation keys work with edge and in thunderbird.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Wayne