Re: Vivaldi Web Browser

Ron Canazzi

Hi Chris,

The keystrokes are a bit different.  Control + Shift + D opens the download interface.  Control + L is used to open a address.  Control + O opens a file on your system.  The F6 key toggle and the alt + D for address bar does not work.Although it doesn't say so under settings or I don't see it there, Control+ K opens the default search bar as in Firefox.

On 8/13/2017 7:11 AM, Chris Mullins wrote:

Is Control+d a keystroke specific to this browser?  IE, Firefox, Edge and Chrome all use alt+d for this function.

Cheers

Chris

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: 12 August 2017 17:56
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Vivaldi Web Browser

I'll try it out on captcha at some stage, but, while the web content handling seems to work fine with NVDA, it's interface isn't my style/choice otherwise - ctrl + D is meant to highlight address bar, but, doesn't seem to work properly, for example.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-08-12 17:55, Raghavendra Janivarada wrote:

Hi NVDA Users,

Please check this browser specially made for visually impaired persons.

Up to what extend it is accessible for VI?

Is it fully compatible with NVDA?

Under Tools menue Captcha option is there.

Can we use it to solve captcha problems?

Kindly throw some light on it.

https://vivaldi.com/download/

Thanks

Raghu