Re: Please Another problem needing help

Tony Ballou

Hi Sakina,

I have to follow this thread more closely to see what is going on, however, I will try to help you if I can.

Tony

On 8/12/2017 3:54 PM, Sakina wrote:

Dear all,

I have just managed to update my window 10 creaters update as my turn came as I did check the version and it did happen from 1603 to 1703

I know very little but am learning.

Now the only problem I am encountering is that when I open my outlook to read my emails, it lets me read few and stops by saying that Microsoft has encountered a problem and will notify me if the solution is found. Press alt c to cancel

I then have to keep restarting my outlook again and again as it lets me read few more and cuts off.

I am still using Microsoft office 2003

All else is working fine.

Please I do not know what Gene and Rosmary are talking about installing and un installing this stable version

If that is my problem, can someone help me with step by step instructions please.

I hope the above does make sense in explaining myself.

Thanking you all again.

With many regards always

Sakina