Re: Please Another problem needing help

Tony Ballou

Hi Sakina,

Bring up malware bytes and if it tells you that there is an update available to the latest version and asks you if you want to install it, say yes, and let it do its thing.  Then, after it completes, test outlook 2003 to see if it works properly. If it works, then you will be in business, if it still gives you trouble, please let us know and we'll try to work something else out.

All the best,

Tony

On 8/13/2017 11:31 AM, Sakina wrote:

Hello tony,

Please how do I check what

malware bytes I am using on my system, and the version? I will appreciate instructions and than I can write back the answer.

Thank you very much and looking for an answer.

Thank you all again.

With many regards

Sakina