Re: I am interested in programming for NVDA

John J. Boyer

I am willing to at as a guide. Your first step might be to find a Python tutorial that does not assume any programming
experience. If you are on Bookshare try searching for Python. You can write simple Python programs very easily.

John

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 10:18:53AM -0400, Sally Kiebdaj wrote:
Hello all,

Stephanie, thank you for posting your interest. Somewhat like you and Tony,
I would like to learn how to code and think NVDA may be a good excuse.

Would those of us novices like to work together and would any of the
experts feel like being our guides?

I am proposing a sort of subgroup or informal self driven course to keep us
motivated and emotionally supported.

Any takers?

Thanks again, Stephanie, for getting us out of the woodwork,

Cheers,
Sally

On Aug 13, 2017 8:17 AM, "J.G" <jozko.gregorc@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

When I started to learn coding, I was researching, which material should I
study. I found some useful sources for absolutely beginners. Here is one:
https://learnpythonthehardway.org/

when we are going to learn to code basics, then we will be able to
participate in NVDA coding.

Hope, this helps.

Regards, Jo┼żef

--