From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sally Kiebdaj
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2017 7:19 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I am interested in programming for NVDA

Hello all,

Stephanie, thank you for posting your interest. Somewhat like you and Tony, I would like to learn how to code and think NVDA may be a good excuse.

Would those of us novices like to work together and would any of the experts feel like being our guides?

I am proposing a sort of subgroup or informal self driven course to keep us motivated and emotionally supported.

Any takers?

Thanks again, Stephanie, for getting us out of the woodwork,

Cheers,
Sally

On Aug 13, 2017 8:17 AM, "J.G" <jozko.gregorc@...> wrote:

Hi,

When I started to learn coding, I was researching, which material should I study. I found some useful sources for absolutely beginners. Here is one: https://learnpythonthehardway.org/

when we are going to learn to code basics, then we will be able to participate in NVDA coding.

Hope, this helps.

Regards, Jožef