From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sakina
Sent: 13 August 2017 16:23
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Please Another problem needing help

Dear Gene,

Please Gene, as I have explained that I lack technical knowledge and carry on the basics that I know to enjoy going on my computer.

How can I try running Outlook in compatibility mode?  I do not know even how to go back to 1603 and was feeling very proud to have successfully upgraded to 1703

Also I do not think I will know how to change from outlook as I have been on it from day one.

Hope you will be able to help.

Thank you all so much.

Plus friends, if I do not reply instantly , I apologise as I am not quick with my actions. I will however come back always

Thank you

Sakina