Re: I am interested in programming for NVDA

J.G

Hi,

as I have written, beginners to programing should take a tutorials/manuals, which are simple and explain python in plain language so it can be understandable for all of us. I suggest you: https://learnpythonthehardway.org/
there are books, which can help you self-teaching coding. these are divided in cca 50 section - exercises. through them you can begin to know how to programing.

warning: if you really want to code, you will have to train yourself a lot.

hope this helps and that in this post I was clearer than in my previous message.

regards, Jo┼żef