Re: I am interested in programming for NVDA

John J. Boyer

You don't have to learn python the hard way. What you need is a tutorial that assumes no probramming experience and no
familiarity with programming concepts. Manuals aren't it. They are for programmers learning a new language. What is
needed is a turorial written by someone who has experience teaching programming from the ground up.

John

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 12:11:01PM -0700, J.G wrote:
Hi,

as I have written, beginners to programing should take a tutorials/manuals, which are simple and explain python in plain language so it can be understandable for all of us. I suggest you: https://learnpythonthehardway.org/ ( https://learnpythonthehardway.org/ )
there are books, which can help you self-teaching coding. these are divided in cca 50 section - exercises. through them you can begin to know how to programing.

warning: if you really want to code, you will have to train yourself a lot.

hope this helps and that in this post I was clearer than in my previous message.

regards, Jo┼żef
--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org