From: Don H
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2017 10:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Internet Explorer

I do a lot of basic web surfing and I have came to the conclusion that

Internet Explorer is well past its prime.  So many different sites work

very poorly with IE.  With NVDA support of Microsoft Edge and Google

Chrome I am finding it quite easy to stop using IE all together.  Of

course there is Firefox as well but I am seeing all my needs met with

Edge and Chrome.