From: Don H <mailto:lmddh50@adams.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2017 10:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Internet Explorer
I do a lot of basic web surfing and I have came to the conclusion that
Internet Explorer is well past its prime. So many different sites work
very poorly with IE. With NVDA support of Microsoft Edge and Google
Chrome I am finding it quite easy to stop using IE all together. Of
course there is Firefox as well but I am seeing all my needs met with
Edge and Chrome.
--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN