Re: Internet Explorer

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi bobby

A while ago i did a written and audio tutorial on Microsoft edge. it can be found on my nvda tutorials for other programs page at http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

When you get there jump down by headings to where the tutorials are just look for the microsoft edge one.

Gene nz

On 14/08/2017 11:14, Bobby Vinton wrote:

Please can you do an audio pod cast on edge.  I would love to hear how good you can do with it

On 8/13/2017 6:15 PM, David Moore wrote:

Hi all!

I am having the same success with using NVDA with Edge and Chrome.

Yesterday, I actually made Edge my default browser. I think NVDA does a little better in Edge than in Chrome. I was browsing a lot of web sites with Edge about sports. For example:

www.espn.com

Worked perfectly with NVDA and Edge.

That is a large web site.

I just cannot believe what we are doing with NVDA.

Have a great one!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10