From: nasrin khaksar
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2017 7:55 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Vivaldi Web Browser: First Impressions

hi.
since many versions, firefox settings have no okay and cancel button.
do you know how can i return back okay and cancel button in my firefox
options?
God bless you all!

On 8/13/17, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@roadrunner.com> wrote:
Hi Gene,

IT is just another option. My point is that if certain things can be
reconfigured, it is usable. If a small company decides to use this
browser as its default, it would be usable.

On 8/13/2017 7:15 AM, Gene wrote:
But is there any reason to use it? I looked at the description of the
browser on the web site and most of the things discussed seem to be of
interest to sighted users and of little or no benefit to blind users.
The one thing I saw in the description is the notes feature and that
is available in Chrome so that advantage may be of short duration.