Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2017 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Vivaldi Web Browser: First Impressions

its very important for me and i could not update my browser for this reason.
there was one option in about:config which is removed in firefox 42
and i could not find a solution for it.
besides, it open one tab when i want to access options and its not
desirable for me.
i wish that return classic options with okay and cancel button,
without openning options in a new tab!