Re: office365

Darren Tomblin

because the 2007 is a trial version I never activated it and i've
already paid for 365 just haven't gotten around to installing it until now

On 8/15/2017 3:37 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Why do you want to install the new product? To be honest the old
adage, if its not broken don't fix it comes to mind. New lamps for old
may be alluring, but ask yourself if you will use any of the new bits
and indeed whether you want to tie yourself into paid updates of a new
version.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Tomblin"
<dtomblin@hotmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 6:40 AM
Subject: [nvda] office365

Hi, I have a couple questions. when I bought my laptop several years ago
it came with office 2007 i'm thinking about unistalling it and putting
office365 on it. I was wondering if this would break nvda since reading
some posts on here. where do I go to install 365 is in the store. thanks

--
73,
Darren Tomblin(KC9JJJ)

--