From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Scott VanDeWalle <scottvandewalle2@...>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 7:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible internet speedtests

Hello Arlene.

There are a few I know of that are pretty simple and easy to use.

One is

www.fast.com

and the other one is

www.speedtest.net

www.speedtest.net
Bandwidth test where one can choose among hundreds of geographically dispersed servers around the world. Also shows a summary of one's tests and also the tests by ...

I hope this helps you.

Scott

Sent from Mail for Windows 10