From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 9:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA training moduals?

If it's the official ones from: http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/ then yes,
that's me.

Unless it's about any errors in which case... actually yes, any errors are
almost certainly me!

Seriously, please do let me know any errors you find or questions you
have. Feel free to write to me either on the list here or off-list at
quentin@nvaccess.org.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 4:49 PM, Gene New Zealand <
hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz> wrote:

Hi

as far as i know Quentin writes them from nvaccess.

Gene nz

On 15/08/2017 18:17, The Wolf wrote:
Hello on the nvda training moduals who does the tutorial on those?

just curious.

thanks

Hank

--