Re: office365

probably not but if it does, as soon as you install the latest office it will put them back.

On 16/08/2017 4:01 a.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
well the question then is, will the uninstall of 2007, unregister the dll files. Unfortunately, its how long is a piece of string time again. mybe, maybe not. Set a restore point and make a back up just in case. However there are fixes as has been mentioned.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Tomblin" <dtomblin@hotmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] office365

because the 2007 is a trial version I never activated it and i've
already paid for 365 just haven't gotten around to installing it until now
On 8/15/2017 3:37 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Why do you want to install the new product? To be honest the old
adage, if its not broken don't fix it comes to mind. New lamps for old
may be alluring, but ask yourself if you will use any of the new bits
and indeed whether you want to tie yourself into paid updates of a new
version.